Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week 6 Summary

Well it has been 6 weeks since I started. I realized this week that by making small changes to my diet and taking time to exercise I have made a big difference in my fitness level. I spent more time on the tread mill this week. I am finding it easier to run longer this week, the training is paying off. This week I intend to use the my Bowflex and follow the BowFlex Workout plan. That should take me through the next 6 weeks. The Bowflex comes with a food plan that is simple to follow and a big part of the plan is drinking water, the object is to drink a gallon of ice water.
I am limiting the number of sodas that I am drinking. The past few days I have been drinking a lot more water.  Drinking more water seems to be having a benefit and I am sure that as the month goes on I may find that I do not miss Coke Zero as much as I thought I was going to.
With respect to fundraising, I am grateful for all the support I have received so far.
If you’re interested in supporting the Leukemia Lymphoma Society you can go to my fundraising page at: http://pages.teamintraining.org/wa/lavatri12/jmcgowau5
Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. My brother is among the nearly 958,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers.
Thanks,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment