Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week 9 Summary Week 10 Training Update

In addition to last week being finals week, I was sick and not feeling well for most of last week and did not workout. Last night I had a great swimming session. I went to a Master Swimming group and the swim coach was very helpful. I made more progress in the one hour in the pool last night than I have during the past six week on my own.
My co-worker convinced me to run from a park and ride to work, what was I thinking. Well, Wednesday morning I will be running to my workplace. I am looking forward to the experience, it will give me a good chance to see if my training has paid off. I will be swimming on Wednesday night so tomorrow will be a busy training day.
Thanks to everyone for their support, I cannot tell you how much it means to me. My ultimate goal is to raise funds for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society and your encouragement will help me reach that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment