Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Running today

I am not able to keep running through the terrain program yet, however, I was able to run more today than a few days ago. My goal is to run through the treadmill program without stopping by this Sunday. I have not been to the pool yet this week and oddly enough I miss going to the pool, never thought I would say that. I know that 6 weeks ago I would not have had a thought about not being able to exercise.
My co-worker has been very supportive of my efforts and today we were working on a plan on how I can shave an hour off my swim time.

Lets review why am I doing this?
I am doing it for several reasons:

  1. I want to find a cure for cancer.
  2. I need to get in shape!
  3. I want to find a cure for cancer.
  4. I want to stand with my brother
  5. I want to find a cure for cancer.

How long is the triathlon?

I will be doing an Olympic distance triathlon that will consist of a:
- .93 mile swim
- 24.8 mile bike ride
- 6.4 mile run

The Jack McGowan transformation from Couch spud to multi-sport stud has begun. Please help me by going to:


This is my personalized fundraising page where you can make a very large, very tax deductible donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment