Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Run to work

Today at the encouragement of my co-worker, I parked about 2.2 miles from work, and ran to the office. What a great experience. The run back to the car in the afternoon was a little quicker. I think the training on the treadmill paid off. There is a big difference running on the road instead of the treadmill.
I am grateful to my co-worker for his help and encouragement. I have about 120 days to get ready for the Lava man triathlon with Team in Training. I am confident that as long as I press on I will be ready. I am grateful to everyone's support and prayers. I would not be doing this if it were not for the inspiration of my brother Charles and the strength he has displayed throughout his challenge facing Lymphoma and I am anxious to hear how the first round of treatment has gone. I know that so far it seems the treatment has been effective. Well I am about to go to the pool for my swimming practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment