Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Friday, October 7, 2011

Back in the Pool

I was able to back to the swimming pool today, it has been three weeks since I was able to swim. I was not doing well in the pool, I do not know how the other guys make swimming look so easy. I guess I need to practice in order to improve. Somebody Please tell me swimming gets easier! I had more confidence three weeks ago than I do today.
I did not do as well as I would have liked with my workouts this week, I try to look at each day as a new start, but each day that passes is one less day I have to prepare.
Some may be wondering how I am doing with my 4 cokes in October challenge, I have had 0 Coke zeros this week, and it looks like I will finish the day and the week without having a soda. So that is $10.00 for the LLS this week. I Hope that some of you will consider matching my "coke free" challenge.

So far this week I am at 6% of my fundraising goal this week. Thanks for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment