Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Thursday, September 29, 2011

To coke or not to coke

I like drinking Coke Zero, at lunch today my co-worker ( Yes, the same one who laughed at me when I started this journey) challenged my choice of beverages. He offered me a challenge, Drink 4 Coke Zeros in the month of October. My mind started racing, can I do it? How will I cope without my Coke? I thought about it for a few minutes and a few more minutes, I thought I spend about $25.00 a month on soda at work and about $15.00 a month on Soda from the grocery store; I could donate the money I save to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS). I would be able to donate almost $40.00 a month to help the LLS.
I know that it is better for me to drink water, but I like the taste of Coke. I will make the choice to drink more water and I hope to enjoy the benefits of drinking more water.

My hope is that other folks would join me and it could be a painless way to help raise money for the LLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment