Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Monday, September 19, 2011

Week 4

Today was my first swim lesson. I know that some of you recall that I was in the Navy and should know how to swim, However there was a reason why I was in the submarine force; little need to swim from a ship that was already underwater.
Anyway I had a great instructor who helped me improve my swimming skill and gave me some training tips. There are muscles that I did not know I had, I am sure that tomorrow they will remind me about today's workout.
Last week I was working on improving my running times, I am trying interval training to improve my cardiovascular conditioning and on Saturday I was able to cover three miles in 45 minutes.
My brother had his second treatment and reports that all is well. On Wednesday last week I had the opportunity to attend Mass in Las Vegas. Prior to Mass there was St. Peregrine novena and I had the opportunity to leave a prayer request for my brother and all those who are dealing with cancer.
Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment