Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Helping those with cancer

Today I received notification that I need to commit to the fundraising goal of $5,600 by January 18th.
Completing a triathlon and raising this much money is a big personal challenge for me--I've never completed anything like this before.  I am reaching out to you--my friends, family, and colleagues, to make a donation to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as your way of showing support to those fighting blood cancers and to my training effort.


I wanted to post a couple of things for those of you who would like to donate:

If you wish your gift to be anonymous, be sure to check the "Add Comment & Edit Donation Privacy" section before you click "Donate Now."

I am running a half-marathon on February 19th, I will write your (or your loved one's) name on my T-shirt that I wear at the half-marathon in recognition of your support!

Most companies offer a matching gift for any donation you make. So make sure to go to your company's matching gift website to register your donation.

Your donation is tax-free (so the more you donate, the more tax deductions you get!)

No comments:

Post a Comment