Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Training Starts Today

Been dealing with a sore left knee for the past week, which has impacted my training schedule. I have 89 days remaining to complete my training and raise $5,600. Thanks to my friends and family I have raised $425, roughly  8% of my goal.
I have decided to switch my eating plan to the Bowflex eating plan which I intend to complete two rounds 6 weeks each which will take me to the triathlon. The time that I have is going to go very fast and I appreciate the support of my friends and family to help me in this effort. If you would please tell your friends about my effort and encourage them to support my effort to raise money for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society that will go a long way to help me meet my goal. My motivation for getting involved with Team in Training is my brother Charles who was diagnosed with a rare form of lymphoma. After I started this journey I learned that a friend passed away, so it is for them that I continue to press on. I also realized that in a way I am paying back the efforts of those who paved the way for the current treatment options. My understanding is that  the anti-body therapy used to treat my brother was funded by the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. So again thanks for your support and I look forward to meeting my goals with your help.


Thanks,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment