Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday, 86 days to go

The diet is improving, for me it is essential that I log my food intake. I started using My Fitness Pal and simply knowing that I need to record what I am about to eat has helped me eat less and the scale is moving in the right direction again.
Yesterday I went swimming, first time in nearly a month. It felt good to swim again, I need to become less reliant on swimming aids such as fins and buoys.
I had a good run today, still a bit painful behind the knee but I think it is getting better. Looking forward to training with the team on Saturday.
My ultimate goal is to raise $5,600 for leukemia research in honor of my brother and in memory of my friend and all those who have lost their lives, please consider sponsoring my efforts by making a donation to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment