Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday, 83 days to go and I need your help to reach my goal.

I am writing this on Sunday after spending a wonderful day with my wife in Seattle on Saturday. However the weekend started on a more somber note. I attended a memorial service for a person who lost their life to cancer a few days ago. The memorial was tribute to a person whose life was cut short by cancer, I did not know the person who died but it was clear from those who spoke about his life, he was a terrific person who had a lot to offer the community and his loss will be felt not only by those who knew and loved him but the community at large as well.
I could not help but reflect on my own efforts to raise funds for cancer research and how in a small way I am contributing to making a world that could be cancer free someday. But it seems that my efforts have not been enough. I cannot do this alone, each person who reads my blog or Facebook page is a critical part of this fight. I need your help, I am asking that you consider how you might be able to help if you can donate $25 that would be great, $56 is 1% of my goal  so please consider contributing to help rid the world of cancer. Please tell your friends and family and let them know what they can do to help.
Thanks,
Jack McGowan

1 comment:

  1. whoah this blog is wonderful i really like studying your posts. Keep up the great work! You know, a lot of persons are hunting around for this info, you can aid them greatly.
    House of Kolor KIT-TRUE FIRE-2Z 2 OZ Realistic True Fire Paint Kit

    ReplyDelete