Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Zone Snacks that I like

As I shared a few weeks ago I switched over to the Zone for my eating plan. I wanted to share a couple of food items that I like.
For a one block snack I use one corn tortilla, one stick of cheese and 5 olives. I microvave the corn tortilla for 20 seconds, Place the cheese on the tortilla and roll the tortilla, put it back in the microwave for another 20 seconds, yummy. for a two block snack I double the tortilla and cheese and then top the tortillas with a 100 calorie pack of guacamole, double yum.

Great swimming workout this evening and I am looking forward to my run in the morning. Kind of a somber day today in my mind. My father passed away suddenly 20 years ago, the sudden passing was difficult to deal with and even today it affects me deeply.

Happy Birthday to my sister Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment