Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fundraising effort

I wanted to let you know why I added an Amazon Store to my blog. I have a goal of raising $5,600 to support the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. So far I have raised $325. I saw where I can receive about 15% of the sale if I set up an Amazon store on my blog. Since my fundraising efforts have been slow to grow, I thought that I could take advantage of the Amazon offer and raise money for LLS at the same time. Please consider shopping through the Amazon link on my site, if this works I may consider adding other affiliates. If you want to make a 100% tax deductible donation go to my fundraising site. Otherwise what ever money I make through the Amazon site I will donate to the LLS.
I recently learned that a friend of the family recently passed away from leukemia so this is an important cause and I really need your help to raise money to fight leukemia and lymphoma.

Thank you,
Jack McGowan

No comments:

Post a Comment