Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Friday, November 25, 2011

Training progress

This week was challenging to my training efforts, Swimming on Monday did not go well; my shoulder was bothering me. About 25 years ago I separated my shoulder playing rugby, it has been an issue for me ever since. I need to improve my swimming technique or this is just going to get worse. Thanksgiving was OK I had dinner with one of my boys and his friend at the Chow Hall at Subase Bangor, no leftovers to deal with.
I ordered a bicycle roller trainer to start my cycling training. Here in the great northwest conditions can be unfavorable to riding outside, my intention is to get into good cycling form using the trainer and ride on the road when weather permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment