Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Schools Over!

Some of you were aware that I have been going to school at night and online for the past year. Well on Saturday December 18th I took my final exam. I will find out if I passed in February. It is a great relief to be finished with the course work. Now I can concentrate on training for the 2012 Lava Man. In order to finish my school work I took time off from training and writing this blog.
I must admit that by taking this time off my conditioning has slipped and I need to get back to training and keeping track of my progress, especially my food intake. I have been not watching what I eat and it is starting to show on the scale.
I am scheduled to run a half marathon on February 19th and of course the 2012 Lava Man. I need to get back in a workout / Training mode. Thanks again for your support, do not forget that if you shop at Amazon you can help me reach my fundraising goal and it costs you nothing. All the proceeds will go to Team in Training, so far you have raised $27.

Thanks,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment