Link to Amazon Electronics Store, Proceeds will be donated to Team in Training

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Post run thoughts on Dec 3, 2011 Happy Birthday Charles!

December 3rd is my brother's birthday, as I was completing this training session I was thinking about him and the disease that he is confronting. I am hoping that everyone who reads this is able to make a small sacrifice on his behalf. I have a goal of raising 5,600 by April 2012. If each person who reads blog post donated 10.00 we could easily raise $1000 by the end of December, if each person were able to donate 10.00 a month we could raise 5,000, so please consider what you can give, many hands make light work. The research continues to find a cure and better treatment for leukemia and lymphoma, with your help we can be a part of that battle and perhaps in our life time see a world in which cancer is abolished.
Thanks,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment